Free Dive Training
|Price Per Diver in Euro||1 session||2 sessions|
|3 or more Divers||18||30|
|Buoy||20 Euro per day|
|Wet-suite||3-5 Euro per day|
|Fins||3-5 Euro per day|
|Mask & Snorkel||3-5 Euro per day|
|Belt without weights||2 Euro per day|
A. FREEDIVER BEGINNER COURSE
This course is for people who have no or little experience in freediving and want to feel more comfortable in the water. We will improve your breathing and kicking techniques. Most student end this course with a new personal best.
The Freediver course lasts 2 days and is divided in 2 theory lessons and 2 pool & 4 open water sessions. Depth Limit: 15-20M.
- Disciplines & Equipment.
- Duck-dives & Kicking Technique
- Breathing excercise (4 section breathing technique)
- Recovery breathing
- Hydration and Nutrition
- Breathing excercise
– Aniloma Viloma
- Duck-dives & Dives with a line
- Constant weight and Free immersion dives
- Dives (max.10-15 meters)
- Safety System
- Meditation (Calming and Visualization Mind Set) & Breathing (Aniloma Viloma)
- Warm up dives
- Buddy Safety System
- Assist a shallow water black out
- Dives (max. 15 meters)
- Fun Dives with no suits and no weights.
Price 100 EUR per person
B. ADVANCED COURSE
This course is made for those who have some experience in freediving and want to go beyond 15M. The course runs over 3 days will learn more in-depth breathing and energy saving techniques.
Relaxation and meditation plays a big part in this course.
The Advanced Course lasts 3 days and is divided in 3 theory/academic lessons and 3 pool & 6 open water sessions. Depth Limit: 30-40M.
- Mammalian Diving Reflex (MDR)
- Warming up
- Breathing Techniques
- Breath hold (Dry Static)
- Tables & Apnea walks.
- Static Apnea. Minimum 3 minutes breath hold
- Advanced breathing techniques
- Pre-dive breathing pattern (breathe up)
- Warm up routine
- Exhale dives
- Warming up and preparation
- Exhale dives
- Feedback *Deep Diving Steps/Stages
- Packing Technique
- Frenzel equalization
- Stretching and breathing exercises on the boat
- Preparation. Facial Immersion (MDR). NPSD (Negative Pressure Static Dives)
- 2 Exhale dives
- Deep dives (Depth Limit: 30M)